Gerald F. Miksis has been in practice since 1979 and is part of the less than 5% of attorneys in New Jersey who are Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney Member of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Certified civil trial attorney designations are granted by the New Jersey Supreme Court to attorneys, who have met or exceeded high levels of education, knowledge, experience, and talent in civil trial practice. Very few attorneys in New Jersey are able to meet the objective and rigorous standards set by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
A NJ attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney must have met the following requirements:
- Must have been a member in good standing with the NJ Bar Association for over 5 years.
- Must be continuing legal education requirements.
- Must have demonstrated a substantial level of experience in civil trial law.
- Must have been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges who are familiar with his work.
- Been able to have provided the names of attorneys and judges who’ve seen, and can objectively comment on, the attorney’s trial skills.
- Must have passed a written examination in civil trial law.
Miksis focuses his legal efforts on Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, and Auto Accidents. If you have been injured in any sort of accident, Gerald F. Miksis can help you get the money you deserve. His work is served based on contingency and does not charge people out of pocket. You will never be turned away based on your income as everyone is equal and can be a potential client.
Miksis Makes It Happen.